Download AutoVoice here!
Check out what AutoVoice can do!
Custom Responses In Google Assistant
By interacting with AutoVoice in the Google Assistant and using Natural Language you can create all kinds of responses like the one above! None of these are pre-made, you can do them all yourself!
- Regular text
- Suggestion Chips
You can even have different spoken and text responses for your commands!
AutoVoice as Assistant
If you want to go all out and can even replace Google Assistant altogether! This will make AutoVoice show up when you long press your home button or say “Ok Google”.
This way you never have to say “Ask AutoVoice to” ever again! 🙂
More Languages For Google Assistant
AutoVoice now supports the following languages on the Google Assistant:
Smart Home Beta for the Amazon Echo
In the vein of not having to say “Ask AutoVoice to” you can also use AutoVoice directly with the Amazon echo by creating virtual Smart Home devices on it.
- create a virtual Smart Home device called “Phone”
- add the ability for it to turn on and off
- Refresh your devices on the echo
- say “turn on phone” or “turn off phone” to your Echo
- A profile will be triggered in Tasker and you’ll be able to do anything you want there!
This feature is currently in beta.
Get started using AutoVoice here and join the discussion here!