- Added Web Screen Presets: ever-growing list of user-shareable screens that allow you to easily use other people’s screens as your own
- Added option to wait for command on Web Screens, allowing you to effectively treat Web Screens as dialogs
1.0.17b (Beta) (2017-06-14)
- Added support for setting the navigation bar color on AutoTools Web Screens
- Added support for more AutoTools Web Screen variables related features
- Added support for more AutoTools Web Screen variables related features. Example here.
- Added dialog position for AutoTools Dialog actions under Advanced
- Added Web Screen variables! If you set special <meta> tags in your web screen html page, AutoTools will allow you to directly set variables in the page from Tasker! Check out the tutorial here.
- Added option to show Web Screen as a dialog as well as other dialog related options, like size, position, etc
- Added option to close the Web Screen when you send an AutoApps Command from it
- Added Title and Bottom background color options for dialogs
- Added Title alignment option for dialogs
1.0.12b (Beta) (2017-04-04)
- Added status bar and background color options for the Web Screen action so pages can look better while loading and when displaying
1.0.11b (Beta) (2017-03-29)
- Added AutoTools Assistant event condition which happens if you long press your home screen and have AutoTools defined as your assistant in Android Settings -> Apps -> Settings (top-right) -> Assist & voice input -> Assist App
- Added Ping option in the AutoTools Connectivity action
- Added new AutoTools Web Screen action! Build full screen web pages to fully control your device. Tutorial here.
- Added ability for AutoTools to receive AutoApps Commands from links on web pages. If a link is something like autotoolscommand://COMMAND_HERE, then if you click it, the COMMAND_HERE command will be sent
- Added option to change system language in AutoTools Secure Settings
- Bugfix: made actions not reset the timeout after they are re-configured
1.0.9b (Beta) (2017-03-14)
- added option to output HTML in the HTML Read action in Tasker
- Added new AutoTools Launcher action in Tasker that allows you to change your launcher dynamically whenever you want
- Added Force Connect Bluetooth option in AutoTools Connectivity so you can force-connect to a bluetooth device at will
- Added option to use an SSH key file in the AutoTools SSH action
- Made a lot of changes to the HTML Read easy setup so that it’s much easier to setup. Check video example here.
- Added Media State condition which allows you to react to whenever media state changes on your device
- Added more media info to the System States action
- In AutoTools root added new setting that allows you to enable/disable if apps can show notifications or not. Get beta for that here.
- new AutoTools HTML Read action which makes reading data from webpages very easy. Features a built-in assistant to help you get started.
- For root users added link to download AutoTools Root Add-on: an add-on for AutoTools that allows you to perform various root-only actions in Tasker. To use it, join its beta here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.joaomgcd.autotoolsroot
- Added to Secure Settings: Automatic Screen Lock, Color Inversion, Screen Orientation, Immersive Mode
- Added to Connectivity: Wake On LAN, Answer Phone Call
- Added to System States: Network Traffic, System Info, Screen (locked and secure info)
- Fixed dialog windows appearing in recent apps list
- Released AutoTools for everyone! 🙂 Check out the release video! Download the app here!