Tutorial available here.
How to get started
- Go here
- Copy your Maker URL (something like https://maker.ifttt.com/use/iohhnaASHjnasopiajsd)
- Open the AutoVoice Android app and paste the URL in Natural Language -> Setup Natural Language -> (Optional) IFTTT
After doing this your Natural Language voice commands will start triggering IFTTT Maker events!
IFTTT Maker Event Fields
- IFTTT Event Name -> Natural Language Action
- IFTTT value1 -> Natural Language command first variable
- IFTTT value2 -> Natural Language command second variable
- IFTTT value3 -> Natural Language command third variable
For example, if you trigger a natural language command with
- Action: tweet
- variable text: hello there
then the following IFTTT Maker event will trigger:
- Event Name: tweet
- value1: hello there
To do stuff with IFTTT Maker events use the Maker Receive a web request trigger.
Check here for a full example on how to use AutoVoice Natural Language commands with IFTTT.