As Featured on:
- Android Police
- Life Hacker
- Android Central
- Talk Android
- Android Headlines
- Android Authority
- Android Community
AutoWear is a Tasker plugin that enables you to completely customize your Android Wear device and put the best apps ever on it: your apps! There’s no limits to what you can do with it. It’s like having a mini-Tasker on your wrist.
How to get started:
- Complete the in-app setup wizard. It gives you an overview of the app is about and helps you getting started using it
- Follow the voice command tutorial and “Ok Google” integration tutorial
- Follow the basic floating icon tutorial
- Follow the basic notification tutorial
- Follow the basic AutoWear events tutorial
- Learn how to react to events directly on your watch
- Check this page for many more tutorials on AutoWear so you can learn everything about it and get cool ideas on how to use it.
- Check here for video examples of what people have been doing with AutoWear
If you have any questions join our Google+ community where there are always people willing to help, including me, the developer.
You can also post in the AutoApps forums if you’re not that into social networks 🙂