Fully automate your life with the following apps:
– AutoRemote for Android (the app you’re looking at now): also allows for remote URL opening and sharing with no need to have Tasker installed. Also allows for remote notifications that show up on your Android notifications bar.
– Tasker for Android using AutoRemote as a plugin
– Zapier website: add hundreds of Conditions and Actions to Tasker in one go, including checking RSS feeds, sending emails without user interaction, checking your dropbox folders or sending google talk messages
– AutoRemote for Linux: send any linux command and react to its response
– AutoRemote for Google Chrome: send links, pages or selections to AutoRemote
– AutoRemote for EventGhost: send and receive messages and files to remote control your PC
– AutoRemote direct URL messaging: send messages from anywhere with a simple URL
– AutoRemote on iOS: Send commands from iOS shortcuts
Here‘s a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote:
This is how it works:
– Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
– Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
– Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide here
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone’s location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here). It works just like with joaomgcd’s AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones here