Did you ever feel you needed to track your shipments (UPS, DHL, FedEx) but there was never the perfect way to do it?
Well, now you can track shipments just the way you like it with Tasker and the AutoApps!
Full tutorial and Tasker Project ready to import here.
Check it out:
This is just an example of how you can add a package to track. You can do it from anywhere in Tasker or any AutoApp by sending an AutoApp command with the following format:
So, just give the tracking a name, the courier id, a tracking number and an identifying icon and this project will notify you every half hour if there are any updates. 🙂
Of course this is Tasker, so you can completely personalize this in any way you want! Here are just a few ideas:
- Make your watch vibrate like crazy whenever there’s a new update
- Send an SMS to your girlfriend with the text “It’s almost here!” when the package is out for delivery
- Automatically open the tracking page on your PC whenever there’s an update
- Play a sad “No update yet, sorry” sound on your phone whenever the status doesn’t change
- Turn off all your phones and PC when the package has been delivered so you can provide your full attention!
You get the idea 🙂