As Featured on:
Touchless Chat allows you to send messages to your contacts on your favorite messaging apps using just your voice.
How to get started:
- Complete the in-app setup wizard. It gives you an overview of what the app is about and helps you getting started using it
- Set default chat apps and languages for your contacts. Don’t worry, if you don’t set them, Touchless Chat will ask you for the info when needed.
- There are several ways to send messages:
- In the Google App, say a voice command like “Send a whatsapp message to Johnny”
- On your launcher touch the “New Chat” app and say a contact’s name or simply the whole command like in the previous example
- Add Touchless Chat widgets to your home screen
- “Chat Open” will directly open a contact’s chat window in its default messaging app
- “Chat Open Voice” will do the same but for the contact name you say
- “Chat Send” will directly send a message you say to a selected contact. This is the fastest way to send a message to a contact.
- “Chat Write” will open the chat window for a contact and write the text you say. This is useful if you want to double check what you wrote before sending.
- Via Android Wear with the “New Chat” app on your watch
- Via Tasker. Examples and tutorials here.
Also watch these videos to understand a little bit more about the features: