Use AutoVoice from iOS
It doesn’t always have to be iOS Vs Android. They can work together!
If you use both Android and iOS devices or if a loved one or a friend has an iOS device and would like to take advantage of some of the best parts of Android, give this a go!
- Get an Android device (can be any cheap one)
- Install Tasker, AutoVoice and AutoRemote on the Android device
- Open AutoRemote and check your personal URL
- Open Tasker and import this profile (or use this if you’re using the AutoApps unlocked AutoRemoteLite). To do this:
- Download file to Android Device
- Click profiles tab in Tasker->import->browse for file
- Back out of Tasker with the back button
- Get an iOS device, open Safari and open this page on it
- Insert your personal AutoRemote short url here:
- waiting for button click…
- In Tasker setup any AutoVoice profile
- On iOS click the AutoVoice app and say your command!