Run shortcuts from Tasker or Locale.
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps’ shortcuts.
– Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
– Open specific Google Reader feed when you wake up in the morning
– Open specific note in Evernote when you’re in a team meeting
– By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don’t support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn’t work, contact that app’s vendor.
– Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a “Call person directly” shortcut in Tasker or Locale
– Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.