Get your system's logcat.
NO ROOT is needed for this action :)
To use this, AutoTools needs to be granted permission to read system logs on your device
How to grant AutoTools the Read Logs permission
- Enable Developer Mode: Go to Android Settings -> About Phone and look for the Build Number option. Touch it multiple times until developer mode is enabled.
- Enable USB Debugging: Go to Android Settings -> and look for the Developer Options option. In there, enable the USB debugging option.
- Install ADB on your PC: Check here for a quick way to do it.
- Connect device to PC: Connect your device to a PC and look on your phone. A prompt should show up asking you to allow your phone to be debugged by your PC. Accept this.
- Grant permission: Open a command line on your PC and write
adb shell pm grant com.joaomgcd.autotools android.permission.READ_LOGS
Congratulations, AutoTools should now be able to use the "LogCat" action!